- Caller: $100, plus potential profit sharing
- Musician: $100/each with a max of $400/band, plus potential profit sharing
- Sound: $75
- Open band leader: $125
- Open band anchor: same as standard musicians
- Open band sound: if only one person is running sound for the evening, extra $25
- Family dance caller / musician: $30, plus an extra $45 if they're not also doing the evening dance
If we make a profit, the first $100 goes to BIDA to cover dances where we lose money. Any remaining profit is split 50-50, half to BIDA and half to the musicians and callers.
For more details on how we handle the money, see our Attendance and Financials Sheet which we fill out at each dance.